We left off yesterday with some almost done rosettes. Now we'll finish them off depending on what we're using them for.
First, the bracelet:
4 to 6 rosettes, depending on the size
some scrap fabric or felt
ribbon, cut to the size of your wrist, plus a bit of extra length to tie in a bow
1. Cut a bit of scrap fabric or felt into a square slightly larger than the width of your rosette. Apply a generous amount of hot glue to the underneath side of your rosette.
2. Press the scrap fabric onto the hot glue to adhere.
3. Trim away the excess fabric and glue down any loose edges. This is now your finished single rosette. (By gluing on the scrap fabric, it'll help hold the rosette together and give it a clean finished look.)
5. Add the next rosettes on either side of the center, placing them as close to the center rosette as you can. (Seriously. Just smash 'em together as much as you can. It'll help with filling the gaps later.)
6. Repeat with all remaining rosettes.
Need other ideas to use rosettes? Cluster a few together and glue a pin on the back to dress up that boring old cardigan. Add a couple to a tote bag to brighten up the look. Attach some to a headband or hair clip. Go crazy with them, adding them to everything you can find!